Now I know my ABC's

So I have to write the funniest thing down so I won't forget it. So as previously posted Hannah started preschool in Sept. & is loving it. Both of our kids definitely got their memories from their mommy. So after the first day of school she had all the songs memorized and has been singing nonstop. Her favorite song is the days of the week & of course her ABC's. Both of our kids love to sing so years ago I taught Parker how to spell his name using a song. So the other day I attempted to teach Hannah the same song using her name. She said I was spelling it wrong and went on to say it's spelled, "H-A-N-N-O-P" I couldn't help but laugh cuz I thought that was the cutest thing ever.



Hannah playing in her dress-ups

Comments

Joanne said…
Canon is loving pre-school too, though he is not as talented in the remembering songs area. I also love the way she spells her name! very unique.
Anonymous said…
She is SO cute!
Lisa M said…
So cute, I love the things kids will say.

Popular posts from this blog

November

Who really reads my blog???

Expressing my feelings.