Nervous!!

So I am getting really nervous for my surgery tomorrow. I haven't been sleeping very well this past week. Those that know me know that I am not a morning person & I love my sleep. Well I've been up since 5:30 this morning. So far I've changed my blog background 5-6 times and looked at anyone & everyone's blogs. I've looked at blogs of people that I don't even know. So I find out this afternoon what time my surgery will be. Now the key is to keep myself busy until tomorrow. I have a ton of things to do today so hopefully I will be successful at forgetting about being nervous.

Well wish me luck! I'll update when I get home from the hospital, which could be as late as next Tuesday or Wednesday.

Comments

Julz said…
Good luck Melinda! We are praying for you!
Ali said…
What hospital will you be in? I will be thinking about you!
Jennifer said…
What hospital are you going to be in? Do you needd any help with anything?? I will be thinking of you all day.
Anonymous said…
Hang in there Melinda! We will be thinking of you & praying! Love ya!
Misty Anderson said…
Good luck Melinda! you will be in our thoughts and prayers!
Jen B. said…
Good luck, I know what it feels like when you can't get any sleep before something major.
You'll be in our prayers
Mackey Family said…
I will be at McKay Dee Hospital in Ogden.
Kellie Glade said…
We wish you the best of luck Melinda! We know the Lord is watching out for you and your family.
lady said…
Good Luck tomorrow. We will not only be praying for YOU and your family but also for the doctors. Have Travis give you a blessing before you go. Love ya!
Lisa M said…
We will be thinking a praying for you!

Popular posts from this blog

November

Who really reads my blog???

Expressing my feelings.