School Halloween Carnival

So this past Saturday was Parker's elementary school's Halloween carnival. Since this whole school thing is new to us we didn't know that the kids were supposed to come dressed in their costumes. We found out 2 days before but the bad part is that I've kind of had a crazy month & I couldn't find a Halloween costume for Parker. He wanted to be a Capt. Jack Pirate (he was very specific this year.) So I ordered the costume online & it didn't get here until this week. So I had to make up a costume last Saturday for the carnival. He was a Vampire/Dracula and wasn't loving it. Here's our Cute little Hannah Pirate & Scary Vampire.

Posing in front of our house.
We got the Capt. Jack costume this week so that's what he will be tomorrow for Halloween. I'll post pic's of all of us. We are all being pirates this year. (that is if I can convince Travis to join in on the fun, he's being a poor sport.)


Comments

Misty Anderson said…
so cute! Way to be creative Melinda! I love the mask your kids are so cute!!!
Kellie Glade said…
Those are such cute costumes. Looks like you guys had a great Halloween!

Popular posts from this blog

November

Who really reads my blog???

Expressing my feelings.