Who really reads my blog???

Well I haven't been good at updating my blog the past little while & often wonder if anyone really even reads my blog. I enjoy reading blogs of friends and family & get bothered when they don't update for months at a time. Well now I'm that person that isn't updating my blog. (oops!!)

So I wanted to pass along a little bit of news and happenings at our home lately.

Parker is enjoying being a 1st grader. He loves school & has just recently found a true love of reading. His favorite books right now are the Junie B. Jones (series) & The Magic School bus (series). He can't wait for spring to be here so he can start playing soccer again.

Hannah keeps us busy. She is definitely a girl and has the attitude that goes along with it. She enjoys her dance class every week and preschool 2 X's a week. She's finally been convinced to write her name H-a-n-n-a-h instead of H-A-n-n-A-H. This battle took a while cause she insisted that she needed capital A's in her name just like her friend Amber, luckily we are past that battle for now.

Travis is busy with work and church. In October he was called as the 2nd counselor in the bishopric of our ward. So he is gone most Sundays and Tuesday nights. It's also busy season at where he works so he's been picking up as much overtime as he can fit in. The kids miss him when he's gone, but we all enjoy the bigger paychecks.

I have been busy being a mommy & since Travis's new calling in October I was released as YW president & I now work with the 8 yr old scouts. A much different calling than what I am used to, but I think I'm finally liking it. I've also been dealing with not feeling well & being very tired all the time, but the good news that goes along with that is that we are expecting our 3rd child this July. This will be like starting over since Hannah will start Kindergarten in August. We didn't plan on such a space between our kids, but for those that know my past 2 years weren't really expected either.

Anyways we are all very excited and we find out on Feb 23rd if it's a boy or a girl. Travis refers to the baby as Tie since it will be the tiebreaker.

Well there's an update of what is happening around our home lately. I'll update more next week.

Comments

{M}PG said…
Well...I read your blog! And I am very excited for your new addition. Congrats! That will be so fun for all of your family. I can't wait to find out if it is a boy or girl...hopefully you will post that soon after the 23rd :)
Marleepatts said…
Congrats that is so awesome-I feel the same way about my blog the same two people comment on my posts everytime-but I have fun with it so oh well.
The Hoveys said…
Dude, I always blog stalk you! I'm so glad you broke your fantastic news! Seems like everything is going well with your family and I hope it stays that way.
Nicole said…
Congratulations!!!!
Anonymous said…
I read your blog and I'm FREAKING out right now! Congrats on the new little one!!! I'm so excited for you! Please call me and let me know after you find out what the tie breaker is! Love you guys!
CONGRATS!! That is awesome. I hear the 3rd is a doozie! That's why I am still stuck at 2. If my kids start screaming, I at least have a hand for each to yank them out of the store, the third one I'll have to kick out. ha ha ha... I am kidding... kind of. :)
Unknown said…
Junnie B! I have all the books waiting for Charlee to discover them. And yes I do read your blog and love hearing about your life!!

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S, on the baby! Good luck, good thing you won't be at yw camp at 8 months pregnant! Miss you talk to you soon.
Delia D'Nell said…
I read your blog too! Congrats on the baby!
Texas Birds said…
YEAH!!!!! I'm so excited for you! I love you blog and I'm so glad you're keeping us informed. Can't wait to hear about TY!!!!!
Unknown said…
Good to hear from you! Sounds like life is still keeping you busy! Take care! (I read your blog!) ;)
Jessica said…
I just found your blog and read it too! I am happy for you and your family!
Lisa M said…
Congratulations! So exciting! I have your blog in Reader and read it when ever you post.
lady said…
I ALWAYS read your blog!!!! CONGRATULATIONS on baby #3!!! I'm soooooo excited for you guys. Can't wait to hear if its a boy or girl!!!
Love ya!
Tonya said…
Apparently all of my questions last night would have been answered if I read your blog. Thanks for the 411. I will be anxious to know the results of February 23. Take care of yourself!

Popular posts from this blog

November

Haircut