Public transportation!

Well I have to say that in my whole life I've never taken advantage of public transportation until this past month. I don't think that I am too good for it, Travis takes it on a daily basis. I think I was just afraid of it. So I had my sisters kids over on July 23rd (I know i'm really behind on posting). We wanted to go the the handcart days parade in bountiful with my mom. My car isn't big enough for me & 6 kids (my 2 & her 4) so I thought lets take an adventure on the UTA bus. The kids thought it was fun, it took longer to get the bountiful on the bus but we got there.

The girls: Shaylee, Jaycee & Hannah


The boys: Austin, Spencer & Parker

Since that first bus excursion I have taken my kids into Salt Lake 2 times to go to the children's Museum and play in the fountains at Gateway. They still think the bus is the coolest thing ever and with gas prices what they are I'm liking the bus too, not enough to ride it everyday. At least I'm over my ridiculous fear of the bus.

Comments

Emily said…
I was so excited when I read your comment. Though it has been forever since I have seen you, you have been in my thoughts through the years. What a cute family you have. Keep in touch!

Emily
Kellie Glade said…
I didn't used to be so scared of public transportation, but after a few weird incounters while working up at Primary Children's Hospital I just decided that driving was a lot more comfortable for me. Glad your kids loved it!

Popular posts from this blog

November

Who really reads my blog???

Expressing my feelings.