Davis County Fair

Some friends of ours invited us to go to the Davis County Fair on Thursday.
Here's Hannah & Parker.
Here are all the kids waiting for the Pony Rides.
(Ronni, Levi, Parker, Bailey &Hannah)

Parker on the pony ride. Hannah on the Pony ride.
Parker holding a snake.
Hannah holding a snake. She was less scared than Parker which really surprised me.
Hannah riding on a huge Turtle.
Parker holding a Tarantula.
Hannah had to give it a try too.
We had so much fun at the Fair Thanks Holt's for inviting us.


In fact we had so much fun that we went again on Friday night with my family (Mom, Dad, Angelee & kids & Us)
Travis was more afraid of the Tarantula than either of the kids were. The man that was in charge of the booth walked away and came back with a Scorpion. Travis wouldn't even dare to hold it. What a Baby!!
Parker milking a dairy goat.

Hannah miking the goat.

Travis having too much fun milking the goat. He was trying to hit my mom with the milk.

We were getting ready to leave and I couldn't find Hannah which was freaking me out and Travis didn't seem worried. He told me to come look at a goat, which I thought was dumb, but I went over and this is what I saw.

He had put Hannah into an empty goat stall. So I got the scare but they all thought it was funny.

Well I promise I was there too. I even held the snake, & the tarantula but couldn't take a pic of myself. Next time I'll have to hand over the camera.

Comments

Jennifer said…
Looks like lots of fun, but I would NOT have held the snake. And probably not the tarantula either. I am a baby!
Unknown said…
Oh my gosh just looking at the tranchela makes my skin crawl, and the snake wow!! Your brave.

Popular posts from this blog

November

Who really reads my blog???

Expressing my feelings.