Thanks continued...

So I'm still behind but I'm up to day 7.


7. I am thankful for our Country & all the Veterans who serve in the Military.


A Veteran is someone, who at one point in their life, wrote a blank check payable to the United States of America for an amount up to and including their life. That is beyond honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer remember that fact.
I am so thankful for all those men and women who have fought so that I can be free. Thank you to those who have served our country, and thank you to their families for supporting them while they gave their time, hearts, and often their lives - to people they never knew personally.

Comments

Tonya said…
Can I play too? I am thankful for you and for your friendship. I am also grateful for your health and your beautiful family.

Popular posts from this blog

November

Who really reads my blog???

Expressing my feelings.