8-10

Wow how do the days keep coming & going so quickly!!!
8. I am thankful for Friday night "Date Nights" with my husband.


Almost a year ago a group of neighbors asked us to be part of their "datenight" group. You watch the kids (13 of them) 1 Friday a month & the other 3 you get 3 1/2 hrs with your spouse. I have to tell you that I look forward to friday at least 3 times a month & I enjoy the time I have with Travis. I am so thankful for Friday night "Date Nights".


(photo courtesy of Parker, Sorry it's the only one I have of the 2 of us.)



9. I am thankful for glasses.
Hannah has been wearing glasses since right before she turned 2 years old. I just love how adorable she looks in them. Well we recently went to the eye Dr. & he told us that her Right eye is pretty weak & tends to be LAZY. So we have to patch her left eye every night to strenthen her weaker eye. I'm thankful that she has the opportunity to have glasses to help her see.
Hannah with her patch on.
She also just got new Purple glasses. doesn't she look so cute??

Another look at her new glasses. I am so thankful for glasses.



10. I am thankful for Hearing Aids.

I realized just now that I don't really have pics of Parker's hearing aids. He has his Dad's ears & in most pics you don't even notice them. I am so thankful for hearing aids and how they have helped Parker to hear, learn & communicate. I just had parent teacher conferences for Parker & he is academically right where he needs to be. He is in the top reading group in his class & loves reading. I am thankful for hearing aids which have made this all possible for Parker.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November

Who really reads my blog???

Expressing my feelings.