A Month of Thanks!!


I saw a blog post on a friends blog today where she has posted something everyday this month so far some of the things she is thankful for. I loved the idea but thought, well it's already the 9th of the month so I guess I can't start now.

I decided it doesn't matter when I start, I have so many things I am thankful for & since I use this blog as a journal I am going to write them all down.

So today I'm going to start this off & hopefully catch up so that by Nov. 30th I've written #30 things I'm Thankful for.

1. I am thankul for my home.

(No this picture isn't recent, it's from 2008, but I haven't taken one since then.) We lived in apartments for 7 years & were thrilled to finally get our home in 2006. It's not our ideal home & it's older than we had hoped, but it is perfect for us & I am so thankful for our home.





2. I am thankful for my Van.


This Van has been a fun vehicle to own. It has tons more room than our other vehicle & gets us to the places we need to go. I am thankful for a my van.

3. I am thankful for my Neighborhood.

I don't have a pic to go with this one, but I am so thankful for the neighborhood that I live in. We have great neighbors all around us & a great ward that we are a part of. Our family has truly been blessed since we moved to Layton a little over 4 years ago & we have met so many friends that I know we will have for many years to come. I am thankful for my neighborhood.

Well thats all for today. I'll catch up more tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November

Who really reads my blog???

Expressing my feelings.