Thankful catchup

Today I'd like to write about a few more of the things I am Thankful for.

4. I am very Thankful for my Mom.
I always have & always will be close with my mom. She is my best friend. She is always there for me & is the best mom in the whole world. She is also the Best Meemaw to my children. They love her so much, and she has a way of making them each feel special & loved. My Mom has had a rough year this past year. She had to be on Chemo meds for Hep C. She was losing her hair by the handfuls & eventually decided to cut it all off. I was there for the cutting & It was a fun & emotional experience. I love my mom so much & appreciate all she does for me & my family. I am so very thankful for my mom.

5. I am thankful for technology.

I really like technology. Blogger & Facebook allows me to keep in touch with friends & family. I'm kind of a nosey person & enjoy reading about every one's lives.


6. I am thankful for Deals!


I am almost done with buying Christmas presents this year all because of Kohls.com. I have waited for deals & bought things on sale & am so glad to go into the holiday season with about 75% of my Christmas gifts bought already.


My friend Jamie told me about the Amazon mom club & let me tell you I love deals & paying less for things. I joined the Amazon mom's club (which is free) & am able to buy diapers for way cheaper than you can buy them at walmart, sams, or costco. I am a huggies diaper fan & getting them cheaper makes for a happy me. Now if I could figure out how to get formula for cheap??? I am thankful for finding Deals.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November

Who really reads my blog???

Haircut