My baby is "4"

Wow how time flies. Hannah turned 4 this last week and I can't believe it. She is growing up so fast. So here's a trip down memory lane.... Hannah was born at 4:18pm on April 16th 2005 weighing 7lbs. 4oz.When they brought her in after her 1st bath I could not get over all of her dark hair.
Our 1st family pic.
Hannah at 3 months old. (I loved the curly hair)
5 months old. This is one of my favorite pics of Hannah as a baby! I love the pigtails!!
7 months old with brother Parker.
Hannah on her 1st birthday!
2nd birthday!!
3rd Birthday!!
4th birthday!!
We love Hannah so much. She has brought alot of fun into our family. She is such a girl and loves anything girly ( barbies, babies, pony's, clothes, shoes, etc.) She is so smart and is learning so quickly. She has a great memory & an imagination that keeps us laughing. She is a great sister to Parker and they play very well together (most of the time).
We want her to know how much we love her and how grateful we are to be her parents.

Comments

Ali said…
She is such a doll! Where did all the curly hair go?
lady said…
How cute!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS HANNAH!
Nicole said…
I'm glad you found my blog through Jamie's. Your daughter is so cute! I can not believe how much hair she has. That picture of her at 5 months is adorable. :)

Popular posts from this blog

November

Who really reads my blog???

Haircut