Haircut

Hannah has been telling me for months that she needs a haircut and that Janae needed to do it. On Sunday afternoon we went to my mom's house and Janae was there to cut Hannah's hair. She told Janae that she wanted a princess haircut.
Here's one of the only before pics I took.
The princess cut in progress. (That is my brother Kevin in the background)
All the hair that was cut off. Drying the hair
Janae & Hannah after the princess cut was done. (So Cute!!!)
Thanks Janae you are so good at what you do.
WE LOVE YOU!!!!

Comments

she looks adorable! good job janae - i love you!
Misty Anderson said…
I love it1 It is super cute!
Kellie Glade said…
What a darling haircut. That is how I have Raegan's hair done, but she has bangs. I love it!!! What a cutie you have! Janae did an awesome job!
lady said…
She's so stinkin cute!
Anonymous said…
She is so stinkin cute! Love the hair!
She is adorable. Good move on the haircut... I wish my little had hair I could cut into a style. One day....

Popular posts from this blog

November

Who really reads my blog???