It's what fun is!!

Well it's almost that time of year again. Last year I heard of an opportunity that Lagoon had for mom's to work there during the week on school days when they bring in field trips for Jr high & High school kids. The only thing that makes it worth it is they pay you a small wage of $7.50/hr, but then at the end of the school days as long as you work all of the days you get
5 season passports.
It works out to be 12 days this year Tuesday-Friday and off by no later that 5:00pm. I didn't think I'd do it again, but this year it will be a lot more fun cause I've convinced about 7 of my neighbors to do it with me. We are gonna have fun!!

This year I will be working on the white roller coaster again, with my friend Angie. We start on May 14th & our last day is June 4th.

My kids already have a count down to June 5th when they will be able to go to Lagoon. So if you will be at Lagoon this summer chances are we might be there as well.

Comments

Linnea said…
That is so cool! I think I need to try it sometime...
Julz said…
How fun!! I'm really jealous!
Texas Birds said…
we may have to join you one day this summer!

Popular posts from this blog

November

Who really reads my blog???

Haircut