Preschool

My baby girl is in preschool. It seems like just yesterday Hannah was born now she's 3 years old and just started preschool this week. She is in a neighborhood preschool with 3 other kids (all 3yr olds) and the mom's all take turns teaching.
Hannah & Parker ready for school.
Hannah showing off her princess backpack.
The kids all have little chairs that they bring to school. Hannah's is all decorated with princess and my little pony stickers.
Hannah with her bestest little friend Amber.
Getting ready for class to begin.
Well the first week of preschool went well. Every night Hannah says she has homework and gets out some paper and writes the letter "H" over and over. I've tried explaining that her name has other letters, but she insists that her name is just the letter "H."

Comments

Misty Anderson said…
so cute! you really have cute kids Melinda. Your names are even cuter. Especially Parker is I might say so myself.
Meemaw said…
I can't even stand how cute Hannah and Parker are. She really is growing up so fast. She looks so excited and how cute that Parker her big brother is so supportive.
We are so lucky!
give the kids a Kiss from me!
lady said…
SO CUTE!!! Wow- time really does fly.....can't believe they are so big. Little Parker just isn't little Parker anymore!

Popular posts from this blog

November

Who really reads my blog???

Haircut