Labor Day

Well I know this is late but over Labor Day weekend we went up to Pocatello ID to spend time with the Mackey Family. We stayed at Travis's brother Robert's house. It was fun to spend time with the Mackey's since it's a rare occasion that everyone gets together. Everyone was there except for Travis's brother Curtis & his wife. On Saturday we all went bowling. I forgot my camera so here's a few pics I took on my phone.
Had to get a pic of us for proof that we were there.

Mandy, Andrew & Audra

Amanda, Melinda & Robert (to the right)


Andrew, Audra & Charlie

Gina & DennisJohn & Grandma MackeyAaron & Hannah

Parker after he got a spare, he was so excited!!

This is my favorite pic, Parker teaching Hannah how to bowl. They were so cute.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Melinda -
Hey... you have a beautiful family. Found your blog while looking at the Kearns alum on other blogs... check out our family blog sometime.
Johnson Family said…
Sorry - guess I wasnt signed in... Check in on your blog again later.

Popular posts from this blog

November

Who really reads my blog???

Haircut