Becoming a Big Girl!




Well it's been forever since we have posted anything here. Life sometimes takes over too quickly. This past week we were busy with work and church stuff every night.


The newest news in our family is that Hannah was finally moved out of her crib and into a twin bed last night. When I asked her if she wanted a big girl bed she started to cry and said, "No Mommy, I am still a baby." The easy fix was to take her to the store and let her pick out Princess sheets and a comforter for her bed. She woke up this morning and was so excited that she had slept in her big girl (or as she says "Big girlo") bed all night. Now the real fun will come when she realizes that she can get out of bed on her own. We are hoping this will help complete the potty training process.


Also this past week Dewey got his first haircut. He looks so much cuter now. I never thought I would enjoy having a dog in our house, since I never really had a dog growing up, but it has been fun. I was the one that didn't want the dog and now I'm the one he loves the most.


Comments

Jennifer said…
Awesome! We just put Katie in a toddler bed this weekend. She thinks it is pretty cool. I feel like I haven't seen you forever. We will need to get together someday.

Popular posts from this blog

November

Who really reads my blog???

Haircut