Girls camp 2009

The last week in July I had the opportunity to go with the YW in our ward up to girls camp. We had so much fun!
We went up to some our stakes property "Lyman Lake". It was a LONG drive but so remote & beautiful. There was NO cell service and we were truly "Unplugged" from the world for that week.
Our whole ward on the 1st day when we were still kind of clean. (we had 13 girls and 4 leaders)
The beautiful lake. (that is full of leeches. I actually had 6 of my girls that jumped into the lake. Crazy girls!!)Me with 2 of my girls.

The whole ward in front of our cabin on the 2nd to last day.
We had so much fun & also left feeling the amazing spirit that is always present at girls camp. I've been in YW for almost 3 years and it is so awesome to see these girls grow into women. We made memories that will last forever. To any of them that may read this I have 5 things to say:
1. Nani Wahine
2. Mike & Ike's
3. Muddy Buddies
4. Not an adult day
5. All-nighter
What a great week!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November

Who really reads my blog???

Haircut