Goodbye!!

Well it is with much sadness that I have to write this post. This has been a very emotional last few days for our family. On Monday we had to get rid of our dog Dewey. Over the last 1 1/2 years we have had the opportunity of having Dewey and we have had fun. Unfortunately Parker has had allergies and asthma as a result of having the dog and we decided that we needed to rid him of that misery.
I have to say that we have talked about doing this for a while and I didn't think it would be as hard as it has been for me. The house seems emptier now and it's sad to come home and not have Dewey inside waiting to greet us. I know we did the right thing it's just sad to have him gone.
Jan 2008
April 2008
Dec 2008
This kids being silly with the dog for the last time on Monday.
We love you Dewey!! You were a great dog!!!

Comments

Tonya said…
Who took Dewey? I can't believe he is gone. Everyone in Kentucky has a dog.

Popular posts from this blog

November

Who really reads my blog???

Expressing my feelings.