Kids say the funniest things



So today we had a sick day at the Mackey house. Both Parker & Hannah were not feeling well today so for most of the day we lounged around and watched movies.


Parker on one end of the couch,

Hannah on the other.



By mid afternoon the kids got a burst of energy and they were playing upstairs. I heard the funniest conversation and it went like this:

Parker: "Hannah are you thinking what I'm thinking?"
Hannah: "YES" (yelling and following after Parker)
About a minute later I hear:

Hannah: "What are we thinking Parker?"

I was laughing so hard. I love that my kids play very well together, sure they can also fight well, but when they are playing together it is the cutest thing ever.

Comments

that is awesome!!! i can totally picture them laying there saying that. SO CUTE!

Popular posts from this blog

November

Who really reads my blog???

Expressing my feelings.