Christmas 2008

Well it's a little late but I have to document our Christmas. We were very blessed this year and had an amazing Christmas.
Here's what it looked like once Santa Claus came to our house.
Parker got Transformer's from Santa.
Hannah got Barbies from Santa.
Parker also got a marble race track.
Hannah also got a Barbie car and from Meemaw she got a Barbie House & 2 more Barbies (I forgot to take a pic of that)
Here's a pic of all 3 kids playing!
Family pic!
Parker's favorite gift was from Meemaw. He got this Robot named Tri-bot. He is a pretty cool toy.
So as I mentioned before we were very blessed this Christmas and we feel very loved and cared for. Thanks to our families for helping make this a great Christmas.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November

Who really reads my blog???

Expressing my feelings.