The Funny things kids talk about.

Well just yesterday I was talking to Parker who is obsessed with super heros. He wanted to know what all of the super heros names were. Of course I'm no help, so he asked Travis. He went on to tell him about 6-7 super heros names (like superman is Clark Kent, Batman is Bruce Wayne, spiderman is Peter Parker etc.)


So this morning Parker wakes up earlier than usual and comes into my bedroom and wakes me up. He said, "Mom what is the Hulk's name?" I said, "I don't know Parker", he said, "we have to call Dad at work and find out." Travis wasn't available so we couldn't find out right away which made for a long morning of Parker wanting to call Travis over and over until he answered.


Now we know that the Hulk's name is Dr. Bruce Banner, for anyone that was dying to know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November

Who really reads my blog???

Haircut