Our Kids are growing up.

Well I have been wanting to post this for a while but didn't want to jinx myself. Hannah is now officially potty trained!!! It's been over 2 weeks since she last wore a diaper. I have been wanting this for a while but it wasn't until she thought it was her idea that it all worked out.



Parker loves to draw. He has become quite the little artist. This is his latest drawing of our dog Dewey. The big circle around his neck is his collar. He said it had to go all the way around.
(The drawing was done on Hannah's Little Mermaid magna doodle)

Comments

Jennifer said…
Wow!! I can't believe you aren't a diaper buyer anymore. I can't wait for that. Every time I think I will try, it works for a few hours and then I have a mess to clean up. Then I give up. Maybe when it is warmer!! We'll see. Parker's drawing is great. We need to get together sometime.
Unknown said…
HALLELUIAH!!! Lucky you! Thanks for finding me! No baby here yet...but you'll know as soon as it happens! :)

Popular posts from this blog

November

Who really reads my blog???

Haircut