Hannah's cute prayer

One of the greatest moments for a parent is when you child remembers all the things you try to teach them. Yesterday Travis wasn't feeling well at all and stayed home from work. I had set Hannah at the table in the kitchen with a bowl of cereal. Travis came down and started eating cereal with her and she said, "Wait Daddy we have to say a prayer." (even though they had both already ate about 1/2 their bowls at this time) She started her prayer blessed the food and our family and went on to the extended family and then said, "Thankful for president Hinckley died and we have a new prophet president monson", she then looked up at Travis and said,"I love president Monson." Then finished her prayer and kept eating her cereal.



It's been fun for us to see the things that Hannah remembers. She's been alot different than Parker was at her age. She tells me to go to timeout at least 2 x's a day and it never fails that she is in the room when I'm on the phone talking to someone and she catches me say something like "stupid", or "nerd" in a joking way on the phone. She's quick to remind me that it's not a nice word and we don't say it.


Hannah and I have fun each morning while Parker is at school. Usually that's when I'll run errands and go shopping cause it's easier to have 1 kid at the store than 2. Today we went grocery shopping, we were at smiths and she knows I look for deals and usually have coupons for everything. She really wanted these barbie fruit snacks so she said,"Mom are these on sale?" I said "No, but the Carebear one's are on sale." She said, "Ok, do you have coupons too." I said, "No, but we can still buy them." When we got home from the store and were unloading the groceries she said, "Mom we did a good job buying the sales."
I might be raising a future couponer. Look our pinching your pennies!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November

Who really reads my blog???

Haircut