6 months old

I can't believe it has already been 6 months. Trevor just had his 6 month check up & I wanted to write down some things so I can remember them.
Trevor is the best baby. He sleeps well ( usually from 9pm-8am), He is happy, He is just so much fun. We are all enjoying him so much.
He weighed 17lbs 2 oz. (50th %)
27.2 inches tall (80th %)
his head was 17 inches (30th %)
Trevor is rolling all over the place. He doesn't hold still long enough to learn how to sit. He loves eating rice cereal, oatmeal, sweet potatoes, squash, green beans, apple sauce & any fruit I give him. But he still LOVES his bottle. We have to hide the bottles between feedings cause if he sees a bottle he wants it so bad that he will start to cry until you give it to him.
We sure do love this little man so much!!

Comments

Kellie Glade said…
Melinda...he is so cute!!! I can't believe he is already 6 months old. My little guy is going on 10 months and only weighs 14 pounds...go figure.

Popular posts from this blog

November

Who really reads my blog???

Expressing my feelings.