Back to School

Back to school this year was a little different for our family. Hannah started Kindergarten this year & the school started this new early start kindergarten program. The Kindergarten kids started attending school August 2nd but only from 9:30-11:30am each day. Then all the other grades started August 23rd & then All day Kindergarten started August 30th. We had 3 different 1st days of school this year, 2 for Hannah & 1 for Parker.
Hannah on her first day of Early start Kindergarten!! She is so grown up.

Hannah, Trevor & Parker.

Hannah with all the other kids.

Parker on his first day of school. He is now a 2nd grader.
Parker & Hannah.
Parker with his buddy Brigham. This year he didn't want a picture in his classroom. It's sad that he is getting older.

Here they are on the official 1st day of Kindergarten.
Parker, Trevor & Hannah.
Parker & Hannah outside of Hannah's classroom.
Hannah with her BFF Amber.
Hannah at her table. I can't believe she is old enough to be in school & to be there ALL DAY!!!
Both kids are loving school so far this year & I have enjoyed having time at home with Trevor. I'm still waiting to have a day where I have nothing to do so I can relax (like that will ever happen).

Here is Parker with his 3rd missing tooth. When I was a kid I didn't loose my teeth early & Parker has followed that pattern. He has only lost 3 of his bottom teeth & one of them had to be pulled out by the dentist. Here's hoping he won't have to have the rest of his baby teeth pulled out when he is a sophomore in high school like I had to. (not fun )

Comments

lady said…
I can't believe Parker is in 2nd grade!!!!!! Cute pictures of the kids.

Popular posts from this blog

November

Who really reads my blog???

Expressing my feelings.