Getting ready for Baby!

Well it's almost July which means that this little boy is about to be born. We have been keeping ourselves busy this summer and are trying to be ready for this baby boy to join our family soon.
In my previous post I mentioned that we painted the boys room. This is a sample of what it looks like.
The stripes were NOT fun to paint, but we did it anyway.
This last weekend I went with a friend of mine who is really into garage sales. I was able to find a crib/changing table/dresser/shelf combo, crib mattress (which was much nicer than the one I have saved from my 2 kids), and a few other fun finds. I really think I could get into garage sales. I was on a HIGH all day. It was a lot of fun.
Here's the crib all set up.
Here's the view of the changing table, dresser, & shelves.


One of my favorite finds was these cute shoes and Levis. The blue shoes were only $0.50 & the New balance ones were only $1.00.

Well as my Due date approaches we are all getting anxious. Hannah was helping me organize clothes and diapers the other day & couldn't believe that the baby was gonna be small enough to fit in them. We are so excited . My last appointment the Dr still says he will induce me a week early so July 15th ish.

I'll keep you updated!!

Comments

Jamie said…
the stipes look great. congrats on your good finds.
lady said…
I'm sooooo excited for you guys! Can't wait to see pictures of him. The room looks so cute! I LOVE the stripes!!!

Popular posts from this blog

November

Who really reads my blog???

Expressing my feelings.