Week of Vacation

This past week Travis had time off work to celebrate both his birthday (which was 2/14) & my birthday (which is 3/2). We started off by going to Wendover Wednesday night with some of Travis's friends. We stayed at the Nugget Hotel (Thanks Brent & Carissa for the room & dinner). It was fun to spend time with friends and to catch up.



Our room was a suite so it had a HUGE jetted tub & I think I spent most of my time there. It was so relaxing & much needed.


While we were in Wendover my Mom & Dad watched our kids for us. (Thanks!) They always have so much fun there. Here's a few pics of the fun they had.

Playing Dress up.

Playing with Legos.


We got home Thursday afternoon & decided that we should live up the rest of our week since Travis will most likely not have vacation again for several months. So Thursday night we went and saw the movie The Tooth Fairy. The kids thought it was cute & Travis tolerated it.

Then on Friday we went & stayed at the Holiday Inn in West valley. This hotel was fun cause they have an indoor swimming pool that is WAY fun.

Our room.
Picture of the entire swimming area.
This picture shows that the water slide goes outside the building & then back in. Parker & Travis really enjoyed it. They both said it was pretty scary at night as the slide was dark inside until you came back in the building.
Well I know we didn't go anywhere extravagant but we truly enjoyed our local vacation & look forward to doing this type of thing again. What a fun way to spend our week & celebrate our birthdays!!

Comments

Tonya said…
Super fun vacation! I love those where your not stressed about being somewhere on time.

Love Hannah's pink hair. You should talk to Janae about making that permanent!
Jamie said…
That sure sounds like a lot of fun. When I was a kid we went on mini vactions too! I thought they were awesome.

Popular posts from this blog

November

Who really reads my blog???

Haircut