Hannah's new haircut

Hannah has been begging for a haircut lately. So she asked my sister Janae to cut her hair. I totally forgot to get a before pic, but her hair was getting way long!!
Hannah making faces for the camera.
More faces!!
All of her hair on the ground . (those tiles are 12x12 tiles)
The finished product.
Hannah loves her hair cut. She was so excited to show everyone.
She went to preschool the next day and came home & said, "all my friends said that they loved my hair mom." I said, "good I'm glad." She said, "Everyone said something expect for Ben (a boy in her preschool class), Why didn't he say anything?" I had to explain that boys just don't really care about hair like girls do. She couldn't understand why that was, but I sure had a good laugh.

Comments

Unknown said…
I LOVE it!! So cute.
So after we saw you guys at the party, Brielle comes out with her baby doll and says the baby's name is "Hannah" ha ha, I had to laugh because we talked about that very thing! =)

Popular posts from this blog

November

Who really reads my blog???

Haircut