Good Reads!!

Well I haven't blogged in forever & I totally blame it on the books I've been reading.
In October a friend of mine suggested reading this series. I came home & got on the waiting list at the library & forgot about them.
On Dec. 30th I went to the Library with the kids and they said they had a hold for me that had just come in. They gave me the book & I thought I might read it, but it just doesn't sound like something I would like. Well by Jan 1st I had finished the book & could not stop talking about it. So Travis, who never reads, picked it up and finished it within 2 1/2 days. These books are about 400 pages but so addicting.
So mid January all I could think about was wanting to read the 2nd book. So one day I was on Facebook & noticed that one of my neighbors/friends down the street had just finished the 2nd book. The next time I saw her I asked if she owned it & she offered to let me borrow her book. (Thanks Jessica!!)
So the 2nd book was just as good as the first & I have already pre-ordered my copy of the 3rd book which is coming out in August.
So if you are up for a good read I totally suggest Hunger Games & Catching Fire. You will love them!!


Comments

Texas Birds said…
I need a change in my current reading- thanks for the recommendation- I'll try them!!!
LOVE those books. i was bummed when i found out the 3rd one doesn't come out until AUGUST!

Popular posts from this blog

November

Who really reads my blog???

Haircut