The reason Lagoon hires Teenagers

Well after 6 long, tiring, days I am officially at the 1/2 way mark at Lagoon. I am not sure why I decided to do this again, you'd think I would have remembered how exhausting, and horrible it was last year and not done it again. I think it's kind of like child birth, once it was over and we got to enjoy the season passes last year I forgot all of the horrible details. Well now that I'm in the middle of it again the details are all to clear. I've come to understand why Lagoon hires teenagers to do these jobs. After 1 1/2 weeks and 6 days down, I am exhausted, my house is a mess, we have no groceries in the house and I just plain hurt. As I mentioned previously, this year 6 of my neighbors are also working there with me. They all HATE it and can't wait for it to be over. Hopefully come June 4th (our last day) We will be glad we did it, who knows it might take another fun filled summer of enjoying our season passes to really appreciate all the aches and pains we are putting ourselves through. All we can say is that we only have 6 days left to endure.

Comments

Lisa M said…
6 more days... then it will be worth it.
Anonymous said…
Hang in there! You are going to be exhaused for Disneyland!
Jamie said…
You can do it
Kellie Glade said…
Hang in there you have an exciting adventure at the end of this. Have fun at Disneyland!!!
oh my! are you deaf from all of the announcers yelling in your ear?

i swear they don't say anything until you are right in front of them and then they yell in their microphone, "I BET I CAN GUESS HOW OLD YOU ARE?". um, great. that's JUST what i want. my age announced all over lagoon.

Popular posts from this blog

November

Who really reads my blog???

Expressing my feelings.