I turned "30"!!!


I remember back 10 year ago I thought that 30 was so far off. Well on March 2nd I officially turned "30" (ahhhhhhh).
Travis for the past few years takes all of our birthday's off work. So on that Monday morning we woke up and he had a surprise in store for me. He had gone online & reserved tickets for us to attend the taping of Good Things Utah (a local talk show that I like to watch). I even had my first Television apprearance that day. It was fun & funny cuz Travis was the only Man there.
After the show we went up and had our picture taken with the Hosts of the show. One of them even said to Travis, "Wow, you came to the girly show?"

When we went to pick up the kids from being watched by my friend, she and a few other friends were inside her house and surprised me with balloons, birthday hats, & Chocolate covered Strawberries (my fav!)


Here's Parker and Brigham sporting the Birthday hats!

We spent the rest of the day together as a family & had fun. I received many thoughtful gifts from friends and family. I dreaded this birthday for some reason, but It's been ok being 30 (so far).

Thanks to everyone for making "30'" a great birthday for me.

Comments

Jennifer said…
It looks like you had a great day! I must not have watched GTU that day because I would have seen you! That is so much fun, aren't those ladies so nice! I met them at a kid's fair or something and they were very sweet! Happy Birthday!!!
Joanne said…
Happy Birthday! glad you had a fun one.
Misty Anderson said…
happy Birthday Melinda it was so good to see you the other day. You are still as funny as you were 11 years ago!!
Misty Anderson said…
happy Birthday Melinda it was so good to see you the other day. You are still as funny as you were 11 years ago!!
lady said…
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR MELINDA
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!

Glad to hear you had such a great day! You deserve it! Love ya!
Anonymous said…
I'm glad that you had a fun day! Tell Trav he needs to give Bry some pointers on how to give his wife a surprise! :)
Kellie Glade said…
I know its a bit late, but Happy Birthday! I'm dreading turning 29 this year because then it will be 30. I guess we just move on and enjoy the journey. Looks like you had a great day!

Popular posts from this blog

November

Who really reads my blog???

Haircut