Valentine cookies

Earlier this week the kids & I decided since Valentines is almost here that we should make our annual Valentine sugar cookies. We had one of Parker's friends (Levi) over at our house & made our cookies. We have a ton of cookie cutters and the kids decided that we didn't need just hearts.
Levi, Parker & Hannah
The two pics above were taken by Parker & I just thought it was funny how it looks like I was cut in half, while rolling out sugar cookies.

We had snowmen, gingerbreadmen, Superman, Bats, pumpkins, arrows, Icecream cones & I managed to get at least 3 hearts.

Thanks Levi for sharing in our cookie making fun!!





Comments

Kellie Glade said…
How fun! We love making sugar cookies and of course we share if we don't eat them all :)

Popular posts from this blog

November

Who really reads my blog???

Haircut