Happy Birthday Travis!!

Well many of you may not know that Travis is a Valentines Baby. When we first got married Travis informed me that his Birthday 2/14 overrides any national holiday and that we didn't get a valentines. Of course he was kidding and has always done an amazing job of making me feel loved on Valentines.
Thanks for being my best Friend & Husband!
For being the best DAD!!

For always making us laugh!!
For being a good sport & always having fun!!
I just want to take this opportunity to say,
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRAVIS"
I love you so much & agree that you are more important than any national holiday to us.

Comments

lady said…
Happy Birthday Travis!!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRAVIS! you guys are great together. i will never forget going to your house the first year you knew melinda. we went up into your room and decorated. it was fun. i was always amazed at how you could get up those stairs!

Popular posts from this blog

November

Who really reads my blog???

Expressing my feelings.