Tagged Again!!!

8 Shows I Watch:
1. The Amazing Race
2. Prison Break
3. Hells Kitchen
4. Law & Order (any of them, SVU, CI)
5. Survivor
6. The Office
7. Without a Trace
8. The Biggest Loser

8 Restaurants That I Like To Eat At:
1. Olive Garden
2. Wendy's
3. Applebee's
4. Subway
5. Chili's
6. Garcia's
7. Red Robin
8. Rumbi

8 Things I Did Today:
1. Took Parker to school
2. Fed Hannah Breakfast
3. Posted this blog.
4. Ate breakfast
5. took medicine (I have an awful cold)
6. Called a plumber (We are having some major plumbing issues)
7. Pick up Kindergarten carpool (In 1 Hr)
8. Fed the Dog

8 Things I Am Looking Forward To:
1. Getting rid of this cold
2. Having our plumbing problems fixed
3. Christmas
4. Feeling better
5. lunch with some girl friends tomorrow
6. 10 yr Anniversary in May
7. Watching my kids grow & Learn
8. Summer vacation next year

8 Things On My Wish List:
1. Money
2. Good health
3. Being debt free
4. Getting a new car
5. Continued employment for Travis
6. Fun summer vacation next year
7. have a bigger house
8. a good family picture

8 People I Tag:
Anyone who hasn't blogged in a while and needs something to post.

Comments

Lisa M said…
I love the office, it took awhile for me to like it but I do know. Hope all is going well with you.

Popular posts from this blog

November

Who really reads my blog???

Expressing my feelings.