Christmas concert

Parker participated in his elementary annual Christmas program this past weekend. Each grade performed 2 songs. It was cute, but very loud (the audience was louder than the performance.) Parker loves to sing and has been practicing for weeks around the house.
Parker is the 4th one from the left on the top row.
This was the finale where they had the whole school sing.
I almost got him to look at me.
Later that night we went over to see the lights near the Layton city offices. They decorate 100's of figures and have 1000's of lights. The kids loved it.
Parker's favorite was the spider and spider web.
Snake
Moose
Hannah's favorite was the Mermaid (Ariel is what she called it.)


Parker and Hannah.
(I swear one of these days I WILL get a picture of both of them looking at the camera & smiling)

Comments

Jamie said…
Super fun. If you bring your kids over sometime, I will try to get a picture for you of them both looking.

Popular posts from this blog

November

Who really reads my blog???

Expressing my feelings.