Tagged

Thanks Samantha for the tag!

I can honestly say I've never been tagged, but I always enjoy reading what others have written about themselves.

So here goes nothing

10 Years ago I. . . .
1. Was dating Travis (Thanksgiving day 10 yrs ago was the day Travis asked my parents if he could marry me)
2. Was waiting for Travis is pop the question.
3. Was working full time
4. Attending SLCC.
5. Living with a crazy roommate.

5 Things on Today's "To Do" List:
1. Cut my coupons. (I'm a little obsessed, I get 5 copies of the Sunday paper each week just for the coupons)
2. De-Junk Parker's room, We have to get ready for Christmas.
3. Pick up Kindergarten carpool
4. Make dinner.
5. Do laundry.

5 Snacks I Enjoy:
1. Popcorn (home style by pop secret)
2. Grapes
3. Wheat thins
4. Diet Pepsi
5. String Cheese

5 Things I would do if I were a Millionaire:
1. Save for retirement, kids college, etc.
2. Buy my dream house.
3. Give to charity.
4. Help out family.
5. Go back to school.

5 Places I Have Lived:
1. West Jordan, Utah
2. Sugarhouse, Utah
3. Taylorsville, Utah (2 different locations)
4. Holladay, Utah
5. Layton, Utah

5 Jobs that I have had:
1. Daycare @ Lady Fitness
2. Cashier & Line worker @ Hometown Buffet (my least favorite)
3. Customer Service (Directv)
4. Collections Rep (GE Capital)
5. Stay at home mom.

5 People I tag:
1. Marlee
2. Jamie
3. Devon
4. Shaylee
5. Mom

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November

Who really reads my blog???

Expressing my feelings.