Fair Fun

I finally uploaded the pics from my camera so I thought I'd post some of the things we did.

on August 17th (Travis's last day of Paternity Leave)  We thought it would be fun to get out of the house & go to the Davis County Fair.  We have gone every year since we moved to Layton & enjoy it.

 One of our favorite exhibits each year is the Creature Encounters.
 Parker with the Tarantula
 Trevor with the Tarantula
Hannah with the Scorpion 
Trevor with the Scorpion 
Parker with the Scorpion 
Trevor playing in the Sand. 
our balloon animals. 

Trevor in the petting zoo. 
I just loved this pic.  He was so excited that he could touch all the animals. 
Hannah on the pony rides 
Parker & Trevor on the pony rides.

We sure had fun again this year & can't wait to go again next year.  

Olivia was officially 2weeks old this day & slept the whole time we were at the fair.  
Here is a pic of her at 2 weeks.  We sure love this girl!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November

Who really reads my blog???

Haircut