I'm Back!!!

Welcome back to our Blog!!

I have totally missed blogging. It was kind of a way to get my feelings and frustrations out. It was also a good way to document all of the fun & crazy things we do in our family.

Well I've seen the light & I'm BACK.

We have had a lot of fun since I wrote last in May. Our Summer was BUSY! We went camping several times, spent lots of time at Lagoon, and enjoyed sleeping in almost every morning. (Thank you Mackey Kids, for being AMAZING sleepers!!)


Speaking of our kiddos, they are sure growing up!


Parker is in 3rd Grade this year & is LOVING it. He is a very smart boy. We were able to get him new hearing aids right at the beginning of this school year & he is doing an amazing job with them. I am always amazed and grateful for the technology that is available today. I strongly believe that if Parker would have been born even 10 years earlier than he was, that his life would be significantly different. I am so grateful for My sister in law Melinda & that through her we were able to get top of the line hearing aids at an INCREDIBLE price.


Parker 3rd Grade Age 9



Hannah is a 1st grader this year. She is our little social butterfly. She is ALL girl & loves music, barbies, & playing with friends. When she's not with her friends she can often be found in her room with her door shut (she doesn't like Trevor getting into her things) Rocking out to her radio. I swear she is 6 going on 18. Heaven help me when she gets older.


Hannah 1st grade Age 6 1/2



Trevor is 16 months old and so much fun. He turned 1 in July & continues to amaze me at how fast he learns things. With both kids at school all day Trevor is becoming quite the mommy's boy, which is a new thing for me. He makes us laugh each day & has quite the personality.


Trevor 15 month old.



Well as for Travis & I we are keeping busy. Travis enjoys his job & has been working a bunch of overtime, which we don't mind, cause we like the extra $$. I keep myself busy at home with the kids & This year I am on the PTA board as the Treasurer. (Way more work than what I thought it would be. oh well)



I will hopefully be posting more often. I will try to add some random pics from our summer & fall so far.


Hannah, Trevor, & Parker Nov 2011



Halloween:


Hannah (Zombie Cheerleader), Parker (Ninja)



Zombie Cheerleader Hannah, Froggy Trevor


Our Ninja


Such a cute Froggy!!

Comments

Tonya said…
oh I want to eat that Trevor up! Look at Parker and Hannah growing so big. I love it.

Popular posts from this blog

November

Who really reads my blog???

Haircut