I can't believe....


I can't believe that it has been 2 months since I posted last. I have several posts that I've started but never finished & life just keeps on moving right along.


I can't believe that I never posted my St. Patricks dinner pic's. My kids look forward to our Green dinner every year.


(Green chicken, green potatoes with Green Gravy, Green beans & Green rolls with Green lemonade)

I can't believe that Easter came & went & I didn't post any of my cute Easter pics.




I can't believe that the school year will be over in 16 more days. I have really loved both Hannah & Parker's teacher's this year.

I can't believe that my baby will be 10 months old next Monday. That he weighs over 21lbs. & that has his 2nd double ear infection :(


I can't believe that I didn't post anything about Hannah turning 6 in April. We had a fun family party at the park so nothing too big this year.



I can't believe that it's that time of year again for me to go to work at Lagoon. I start tomorrow & I can't wait for June 3rd so I'll be done. (only 11 days to work)


I can't believe that Soccer season is almost over for this year & that Parker scored his 1st goal last Saturday.


I can't believe that Baseball season has already started & that Parker has his 1st game on Thursday.


I can't believe that this month we will be celebrating our 12th wedding anniversary. Where has the time gone. I am so thankful for my husband & that he has put up with me over the last 12 years. I love him so much!!!


I will try to update my blog more ofter. I can't believe I haven't done better . I will leave with a funny thing that Hannah said the other day.


So we were visiting with Travis's family & as we left to drive home Hannah said,


"Who is the firstborn in our family, me or Parker?" I answered "Parker is."


Then she said, "When the Dr. took him out didn't they notice I was in there too???"


Travis & I were laughing so hard. I love my kids and the joy that they bring into my life each day.

Comments

Alli said…
Love the update!

Popular posts from this blog

November

Who really reads my blog???

Expressing my feelings.