Random updates

Well it's been forever since I posted so I thought I'd give an update.
We are all doing well. Travis & I both celebrated our birthdays over the last month. It was fun. Especially Travis's. I had a Surprise "40th" Party for him & it was a total Surprise for him.
We're just all doing the same old stuff. I keep busy with 3 kids, volunteering at the elementary school & being the Wolf den leader working with 8yr old boys.
Travis keeps busy at work & with church responsibilities.
Parker is still enjoying school & loves to read & LOVES music. Hannah is still all girl & loves to dress up & play with her barbies.
Trevor has done the most change wise. He is getting so big, it makes me sad, I want him to still be a baby.
Here he is in his cute Elephant outfit. I got this from a friend before he was born & was so excited that he fits in it now (yes it is size 12 months)
He has pretty much got the whole sitting thing down. He's still a little tipsy, but so cute!

Cute Trevor his first time sitting in the shopping cart.

Trevor almost has the crawl thing down. He will get on all fours & rock back & forth. He can get wherever he wants with his army crawl. Before I know it he is going to be all over this place.
Cute Trevor fell asleep in his highchair the other night while I was making dinner. Too cute!
Well sorry all the pics were of Trevor & they were all from my cell phone, cause I am an awful picture taker.

Comments

Alli said…
I can't believe how big Trevor is already! I'm glad I found your blog. I'm not your visiting teacher anymore, so now I'll still be able to keep up with your life.
Tonya said…
Trevor is darling! He looks so grown up! I love the elephant outfit too.

Popular posts from this blog

November

Who really reads my blog???

Haircut