1 of the reasons I'm Crazy


I may have lost my mind but I'm going to be working at Lagoon again this year. Luckily this year it is only 10 days and they are spread out over 4 weeks. Still I will officially be 30 weeks pregnant on the 1st day & the thought of standing in the heat and dealing with ornery teenagers for 8 hrs a day doesn't sound like fun.

Why am I doing this again you ask??? It's the guilt! My kids so look forward to Lagoon each year and I'll have to find a way to be Supermom so that they can get it.



This year I will be working on the Spider. This is a ride that I haven't been on for at least 10 years. I hate rides that spin in a circle so I've never been a fan.

Well wish me luck I only have a week left before I have to endure it.
(only 10 days, only 10 days, only 10 days!!!!)

Comments

Anonymous said…
You are crazy girl! But, you are also an AWESOME mom! Good luck!
Tonya said…
Yes you are super mom! 30 weeks pregnant and a ride that makes people dizzy and nautious. Sounds like fun to me! Good luck!

Popular posts from this blog

November

Who really reads my blog???

Haircut