Black Friday

Well for the past several years my Mom, Sister Angelee, & I have been into the whole Black Friday shopping. This year was no different except my Dad also came with us. We woke up at 2:30am so that we could go stand outside of Target. We got there a little after 3:00am & stood in the freezing cold with a whole bunch of other crazies until the store opened at 5:00am.

Mom, Dad, & Angelee.

Mom, Angelee, & Me.


This year we shopped until around 10:30am & then went home and slept for about 3hrs. We then met up the the rest of our siblilngs (Kevin & Janae) & went to see New Moon.

This is the most recent pic I have of Kevin. He always makes me smile!Here's the most recent pic I have of Janae. She is so beautiful dreads and all.



It was so fun to be together just the 6 of us. We went to a really good Thai restaurant that Kevin knew about and had so much fun talking and laughing. I am so thankful especially at this time of year for my family. I love each of my siblings and my parents. I am so thankful that I was sent to this family and get to have them as a part of my life. I truly love them all!!

Comments

Kellie Glade said…
I agree! What a great and fun family you have. I sure miss the good old days when I could just run next door and hangout with you. Did you get some good deals at Target? I can never seem to get out of bed that early...regardless of the deal :)

Popular posts from this blog

November

Who really reads my blog???

Haircut