4th of July

So I am playing catch up & my pictures take me back to the 4th of July so here it goes!!

To start off our 4th of July weekend Parker needed a haircut. Every time I cut Parker's hair he asks me if he can have a Mohawk. I have said "NO" every other time so I thought I'd let him and the rest of us get some laughs out of it for the holiday weekend.Parker with his newly cut Mohawk. (which for the record only lasted until early Sunday morning)

We celebrated the 4th with the Mechling family and went to the parade in Hooper.Spencer, Austin, & Parker Shane, Angelee, & Sixtine (the foreign exchange student they had with them for the summer)

My Mommy!!
Travis & My Dad
Shaylee is a Cheerleader for RMJH (she is the one in the middle)
Jaycee is a SBO for RMJH (she is the one waving)

Our wacky Mackey family in our Ty-dyed shirts.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wow, you have been busy! I love the family pic in the ty-dyed shirts, SO CUTE!!! I miss you guys!

Popular posts from this blog

November

Who really reads my blog???

Expressing my feelings.