Hannah's Haircut

Hannah has always had so much hair. I'll never forget all of her dark curly hair when she was born. She never lost her hair instead it just got blonder and longer. She is almost 3 yrs old and has never had a real haircut, so we went to visit aunt Janae at her Salon Lunatic Fringe.


Here's Hannah waiting! She wasn't sure what to expect.
"What are you doing Janae?"
She always had to look at herself in the mirror.
She got a little wiggly.
Look at all that hair.

Janae gave her a little barbie for sitting still (Kind of still.)Aunt Janae & Hannah! So Cute!!

Thanks Janae for the fun Girl Salon Day. Travis picked up Hannah & I got to stay and get my hair cut, colored, & eyebrows waxed. I loved getting pampered.

Thanks again Janae!


Comments

Ali said…
What a cutie!
Jennifer said…
I love her haircut!! It is so cute!
Texas Birds said…
The haircut is darling!! One question- where's your picture. You talk of color, cut and wax and give us no proff!

Popular posts from this blog

November

Who really reads my blog???

Expressing my feelings.